Sleep Well & Shine 1:1 Program
Reclaim your energy, love of life and high-performance mind
If you’re trapped in survival mode, limping between caffeine and sugar hits all day, feeling dead on the inside from constant tiredness and running on empty—change is possible. However long you’ve struggled with sleep, Ahna offers new possibilities where you thought there were none.
You can reclaim your health and vitality with consistent 7+ hours of high-quality sleep every single night with Ahna’s 6-week 1:1 program—so you can be who you came here to be and live your one precious life to the fullest
Over six weeks you will:
1) Reduce the stress and anxiety in your body and mind caused by lack of sleep. You’ll also increase your capacity to handle and manage stress and upgrade your inner state from tense to calm. You’ll acquire One-minute mood shifters, that change your body chemistry and change your state in less than a minute PLUS the Ultimate Stress Soother
2) Develop the ability to fall asleep with ease without medication or alcohol.
You’ll learn Ahna’s 3-step Sleep Prep Process, vital sleep education, mind-calming skills and practical habits that train your body to know it’s time to go to sleep and prepare you for high-quality sleep. You’ll also be guided to make any necessary adjustments to your home to support your sleep recovery. Stop dreading nighttime, and avoiding your bed out of fear of endless frustration and struggle to sleep well. Enjoy your evenings, knowing you’re going to calm down naturally and drift into deeply restorative sleep.
3) Learn Ahna’s Back to Sleep Easy Method so you can fall back to sleep easily if you wake in the night. This is a 5-phase method that has been proven to work over twenty years with thousands of happy clients. Imagine feeling calm if you wake and having the ability to calmly and naturally return to sleep.
4) Address the deeper issues contributing to sleep disturbance, such as emotional turmoil, energetic disruption, and other subtle concerns that are unconscious and difficult to access and overcome alone.
5) Create a supportive mindset and solidify your confidence in sleeping well consistently. Then, if you do hit a bump in the road, you’ll have the mental and practical capacity to return to great sleep quickly.
6) Learn Ahna’s Morning Peak Activation Process to activate your brain and body for optimal performance throughout the day, with the 4-essential wake-up strategies. Stop experiencing mid-morning and afternoon slumps, or leaning on your favourite crux to get through the day.
7) Stop out-of-control cravings and drop unwanted weight and sluggishness. Insufficient sleep disrupts peptides that regulate appetite, leading to blood sugar roller coasters, poor food choices, binge eating and consumption of caffeine, sugar, and alcohol. Say goodby to cravings for food and stimulants during the day, and being reliant on alcohol to wind down in the evening. Enter a natural balanced state that’s in harmony with your innate ability to sleep well and wake up energised.
These areas are customised to meet your individual needs and the specific issues and challenges you’re facing. Sleep is highly delicate and personal. You’ll learn what’s really holding you back and blocking your innate ability to sleep well. We will work at the best pace for you, and in the most suitable way.
What you get:
- Weekly 1:1 customised coaching calls with me over zoom or phone
Private access over Messenger in-between calls – 30 minutes per week
8 audio tracks that guide you into deeply nourishing sleep and create new neuralpathways that support your transition to being a great sleeper
- 4 Video trainings that teach you invaluable sleep skills and de-stress techniques
PDF’s outlining your key practices for high-quality sleep
Transformational knowledge you’ll use for the rest of your life
The content of this program results from my 20 years of experience coaching thousands of people in my private practice as a sleep therapist, working as a corporate wellness trainer and ongoing study in the field of sleep health.
Over the past twenty years, most of my clients have arrived telling me they’ve given up hope and believe they’ll never sleep well again. Then, within two weeks, their length and quality of sleep increases, their stress decreases and they have steady energy throughout the day. By the end of the program, they look back in disbelief at how drained and hopeless they were just six weeks earlier.
If you’re interested in this offer, press the golden button below and send me a message. We’ll communicate over email, or jump on a call to see if this is a fit for you, and if it is you can get started in the program soon!
Thank you, and I look forward to chatting with you.
Are you ready to thrive?
Within three treatments with Ahna, my sleep problems, which had been part of my life for nearly 40 years, were conquered! I continue to use the strategies she gave me when sleep problems arise – always associated with high stress. I’ve recommended Ahna to many people and had nothing but wonderful feedback about her work.
Director, Ramazzini Work Place Health & Safety
Ahna presented her fantastic “Sleep Well and Thrive Program” to our staff and the results have been amazing. The number of staff that have reported a positive impact on their lives post the program has been overwhelming and I would definitely recommend this program to any employer that is looking to support their staff with tools to assist their mental health through sleep improvement. Thank you again Ahna
For more than 20 years I suffered from disruptive and too little sleep. Ahna guided me through doable steps that helped me regain my ability to sleep well. She used a variety of techniques which were life changing. I now wake up inspired! My capacity to problem solve and be innovative has sky-rocketed. I feel fantastic.
Managing Director, Cape Public Relations
Ahna opened our minds with her informative and expert knowledge on stress reduction and sleep improvement. She delivered the seminar with total engagement, enthusiasm and passion. This topic is a must for all CEOs.
Chairman, The Executive Connection (TEC)